Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quotes- Jacob Black

Twilight Saga Quotes: Jacob Black


Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella. I guess I’m just not as great as a bloodsucker, am I?

You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog?

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?

Sometimes I’m afraid that I’m losing myself.

Look, do you mind saving the stupid stuff for when I’m around? I won’t be able to concentrate if I think you’re jumping off cliffs behind my back.

Yeah, I’ll always be your friend. No matter what you love.

It was easier when we were both human, wasn’t it?

He thought you were the one person in the world with as much reason to hate the Cullens as he does. Sam feels sort of… betrayed that you would just let them back into your life like they never hurt you.

So, did you want to hear about Sam, or did you want to scream at me some more for things that are out of my control?

That’s more than just a fashion statement — it sucks to carry jeans in your mouth.

Does my being half-naked bother you?

Still might make more later :P :)

0 comments: